People for Development, Development for People: a development policy for all:?
To foster development and accomplish its ambitions around the world, ENGIE needs motivated employees who have the right skills to meet the company’s changing needs. Every employee has talent to offer and skills to develop. That is why the personal development of employees is a key performance and development lever for the Group. This policy of development for all aims to:
- Develop and enhance the careers of employees so they can advance and flourish within the Group (Development for People)
- Develop the Group by ensuring that all employees can achieve their full potential and adapt to changes in their lines of business (People for Development)?
The Development for People concern all employees around the world and focus on four key principles:
- Every employee has talent and skills to offer
- Mobility should offer diverse careers at the Group and around the world
- The diversity of teams is a key lever for innovation and performance
- The Group relies primarily on in-house talent and develops this talent to meet changing needs?
Talent Development Program:
- Leader For Tomorrow
- Mentoring Program
- Programs for Young Talents
- Programs for Graduates